Monday, February 2, 2009

The Draper Temple

On Friday my friend Jen and I took our kids to see the new temple in Draper. It was the first Temple Josce had been in since she was 2 and we were sealed in the St George temple. We had the chance to sit for a moment in one of the sealing rooms and hear a bit about the church and the work that is done in the temple. As I sat in that beautiful space with my kids the most wonderful feeling came over me. The spirit testified to me that what was being said was true and if I lived righteously it would be so for my family. I told Josce about the day we were sealed and what it meant to me to be tied together with her for ever and ever. I am so grateful I have the little people I have in my life. She understood and we shared a treasured spiritual experience that wouldn't have meant as much to some one else. I look forward to the day when she and I can go to the temple again.
P.S. Stay tuned for fun pics of our Salt Lake adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you share these spiritual experiences. I really need to hear these things sometimes!! Your a great friend.

    ReplyDelete