You know when we were all young and everyone was deciding what they wanted to be? All I ever wanted was to be a GREAT mom. I don’t know that I'm there yet but I spend 24 hours a day trying. I love to scrapbook which is why I think I like blogging so well. I can do an online scrapbook (sort of) and don't have to clean up paper bits after.
My husband Rob and I have been happily married for 10 years. We have 3 kids, 1 dog, 2 cats, and a goldfish.
I am very imperfect but I am amazed at the way my Father in Heaven uses my imperfections to teach me how to better the lives of others and my self.
Crazy Jacks! That is the funniest thing ever, my boss just came in and we couldn't stop laughing over it. :) good times!! Can't wait to do it again..
ReplyDeleteWhere do you live Barb? We go to those places all the time and I never see you! We should meet up.
ReplyDelete