I love "You've Got Mail", and all the Jain Austin ones. I think my favorite one is "Pride and Prejudice." The last line in the movie is the best... "Mrs. Darcy." Perfection! How about you? What are your favorites? I want some new ideas to peruse. Thanks for sharing.
I'm not a big movie buff (it usually becomes naptime!) but here are my favorites, in no particular order.
ReplyDelete1. The Shawshank Redemption. Wow, what a storyline. Intense and graphic in parts, but one of the few movies to make me cry openly (I also LOVE the soundtrack CD, it's all instrumental and lovely)
2. Amelie (also a great soundtrack and cute story. French film with subtitles). The main character makes me smile.
3. Finding Neverland.
4. Waitress was pretty cute. Watched it on a plane. The story itself wasn't great but everything else was. I love her pie names and recipes.
5. Enchanted. Yes, it's animated. Yes, it's ADORABLE.
I like how the girl above me named Waitress! I posted about it on my blog and my sister in law watched it after and just told me it's the worst movie ever! I love Pride and Prejudice too. Our new favorite is Hairspray. If you haven't seen it, it's a must! We also love love Moulin Rouge but it too is a little risque. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteMy FAV. movie is Excape to Wich Montain
ReplyDeleteBarb..It's your cousin Savannah. Your blog is cute! Mind if I add it to my blog list? If you like Jane Austen, have you read Persuasion? It is hands down my favorite book ever, I read it probably 4 times a year. My fav movies are Sandlot, The Mighty Ducks (yes, I'm a geek) Transformers, Breech, the Oceans collection. Good luck with your quest!
ReplyDeleteSavannah
www.weechgeeks.blogspot.com