On Sunday I was feeling very tired and told Rob I was wishing I didn't have to do my hair and go to church. He suggested that since I didn't have to teach I should take the day off and rest. Joscelyne was right there and I knew I needed to be a good example. So I said I needed to go because that's where Heavenly Father wanted me to be. When I said it i didn't so much believe it, I was just saying what I thought I should. When I got to church and we were sitting during sacrament meeting the thought came to me that of my whole life I had wanted what I was now experiencing. My whole family sitting reverently in sacrament meeting together. I believe that was my reward for going when I didn't want to.
It got me thinking about all the little blessings that we take for granted or miss all together! I am so grateful for that one moment and the knowledge of what it means. See what you can be grateful for in your life. "Count your many blessings, see what God has done."
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad you didn't miss that moment Barb. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet moment.
ReplyDeleteI lost your blog from our list somehow and just found your address again. I'm so happy.