
Last week we went to my favorite place in Utah, (out side my own yard that is) Pine Lake. It is about 5 or 10 miles north of the junction where you can turn to go to Bryce, go straight to Tropic, or left to Antimony. Pine Lake is between Antimony and Bryce.
We all Love it. There aregreat 4 wheeler trails and fishing. Plus the beauity of Bryce.
It was a very cold weekend so we played games alot. We made the kind of memories that I know will bind us together for a life time. when Rob and I are gone the kids will say, "Do you remember the time we went camping and played that game with the cards on our heads?"
Or "Remember when we had to pack up and leave pine lake in the middle of the night
because it was snowing and dad didn't want to slide off the dam and in to the lake?"






Yeah! Don't let your trailer slide. That would be devasting to me. (ha ha) I love your trailer. I am so glad you took it out this year. I was worried about you but I know how warm that trailer can keep you, so I wasn't too worried. I'm glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete